Wednesday, December 17, 2008

out of date northern weather..



it's not snowing anymore up here, but i forgot to post these a few weeks ago..



i did enjoy the snow..even if it was ridiculously cold..it did also remind me that it's nearly christmas, and that means it's nearly time for me to do an albums of the year list..i'm still working on it, though, so bear with me..don't want to make any rash decisions - and it's a very close race for the top spot, so it needs careful thought..

..not that my puny albums of the year list will make any difference to anybody except me, but i feel if one is going to attempt such things, one has to take them seriously..

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr Axl said...

I love these photos. They are beeyoooteefoooll.

I'm trying to sort out an albums of the year list too. My top 2 are easy, it's the rest that come after I'm having trouble with.

Why is coming up with essentially pointless lists so much effort?

5:47 AM  
Blogger schmemma said...

i honestly don't know why it takes so much effort..i wonder if our top 2 are the same?! probably not, actually (i imagine fleet foxes is one of yours?)..

7:56 AM  
Blogger Mr Axl said...

Probably not, and yes it is. Mine are:

1. Fleet Foxes - "Fleet Foxes"
2. Lindstrom - "Where You Go I Go Too"

After that it's kind of a free for all at the moment. I also have no idea why it takes so much effort. At the moment I think Youthmovies might get number three, but I really can't say for sure.

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home