Saturday, May 16, 2009

vote vote vote!

internet, i need your help..on han's recommendation i ordered 4 pairs of glasses to try on from glasses direct, and i have now whittled that 4 down to 2..

the safe black pair:


or the slightly bizarre and almost certainly inadvisable big grey pair:


i've kind of already made up my mind - almost certainly inadvisable pair have edged their way into my heart just by virtue of their inadvisable-ness....but i would like your opinions..if you have any thoughts, please voice them in comments..

4 Comments:

Blogger Tracey said...

i like both, but if there's a choice to be made... i vote the bottom pair :)

t x

1:41 PM  
Blogger han said...

the bottom ones look awesome on you. i tried the VERY SAME pair and then i had to spend all my money at the dentist, bah. i wasn't gonna get those ones anyway. *humph*

3:31 PM  
Blogger Catalogue25 said...

I like being 'the internet'. And I like the inadvisable pair, thus promoting them to 'advisable', with, I note, my fellow commenters who are also advising the very same choice.

5:32 PM  
Blogger lex said...

cheer up speccy

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home