Friday, October 30, 2009

if we have it, they will come..

we're having our annual halloween party tomorrow..always fun, but i can barely contain my excitement this year as my housemates have allowed me to create my very own daisy-steiner-party-room..i've made a glitterball out of tinfoil:

..and i've covered a whole load of other things in tinfoil as well, like this phone:

plus i've made some tinfoil stars, which i think really complete the look:

(more pictures here)

i myself will be dressing up as daisy tomorrow night..i'm a bit worried about the authenticity of my hair, as it's far too long (any suggestions are welcome, except for cutting it off)..and i have also compiled a playlist, consisting primarily of prefab sprout, spandau ballet, huey lewis and the news, and, of course, the 'timewarp'..

..this is going to be the best party ever..

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr Axl said...

Does this mean you're going to get really drunk and get off with a paperboy? Classy.

5:25 AM  
Blogger schmemma said...

of course..

5:36 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

I've just remembered about the beaver's teeth!!!

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home