Thursday, April 05, 2007

bah..

i am fed up..mostly i am fed up with the fact that i have a bad tummy again, and that this happens all the time..it's very frustrating..

also i am fed up with people telling me i must go outside just because it is sunny..i will go outside if i want to..presently i do not want to, and this does not, i think, make me a freak..

another thing i am fed up with is the fact that i cannot seem to get motivated to do work..not at all..even though i don't have much longer left of my holiday to get some serious work done, i just can't concentrate..on anything..this, also, is very frustrating..

on the whole, i am quite fed up..

..however, i am going back to oxford on tuesday, and this, i think, wil cure my fed upness very nicely..

* disclaimer: i am not really all that fed up..i'm having quite a lovely time, really..my stomach is merely clouding my judgement at the minute..sorry..

1 Comments:

Blogger han said...

WHAT! you're coming back to oxford??? wooooooOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooot

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home