Wednesday, February 07, 2007

hot fuzztastic..

yesterday was pretty much one of the most exciting days since i've been alive..

..simon pegg, nick frost and edgar wright came to the shop i work in to do an instore signing..yes, that's right..you heard me..simon pegg..nick frost..*and* edgar wright..i got them to sign my 'shaun of the dead' picture that's been on my wall for ages..here it is:


look! simon pegg wrote "get off me you bummer" like i asked..and then edgar wright wrote "you've got red on you" without me even asking..how good is that?? very, that's how..

but the excitement didn't stop there..oh no..because after the signing i staggered off on shaky legs to a super-special-exciting preview screening of 'hot fuzz' - check it out!


..and it was awesome! you'd all better start preparing youselves now for how awesome it is, otherwise you're just not going to be able to handle it, believe me..oh, and i almost forgot to mention that this preview screening was introduced by simon, nick and edgar, and then followed by a question and answer session with the aforementioned geniuses..woohoo! although, unfortunately, they did confirm that there almost certainly would not be a third series of 'spaced'..which is a bit rubbish..well, quite a lot rubbish, actually..but i think you'll all agree that 'hot fuzz' more than makes up for it..and to tide you all over til its release, here is a lovely picture, taken by ian, of those three lovely gentlemen yesterday afternoon..look - it's really them!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr Axl said...

I am so unbelievably jealous that I think I may actually hate you now.

12:18 PM  
Blogger han said...

stop rubbing our faces in it! IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! AAArgggggggggHHHHH

1:06 PM  
Blogger han said...

I've seen it! I've seen it! I forgive you for seeing it before me. x

4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home