Tuesday, December 05, 2006

oh dear..

i have just returned from entertaining a bored and ill hannah in her room..this entertaining consisted of me falling backwards off the end of her bed, and getting myself wedged between her bed and bookcase, with my legs in the air..i actually thought i was never going to stop laughing and would therefore be stuck there for all eternity..i then tormented her (she has a temperature and is a bit delirious) by insisting that her duvet was a text until she almost cried..ha ha haaa..

thought you'd all like to share in my retardedness..take it as a christmas gift to you all..

2 Comments:

Blogger han said...

Oh, how I miss your brazen spazmosity.

This has been giving me the smirks all day, you idiot. x

7:09 PM  
Blogger Mr Axl said...

She's right. you are a big fool.

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home